Apply at Vancouver Island University
May 3 @ 8:00 am - June 30 @ 5:00 pm
Vancouver Island University, Victoria, Canada offers merit-based Entrance Scholarships of up to 2,000 CAD and regional scholarships of up to 5,000 CAD. It is a student-centered community where excellence in learning is the primary goal. Faculty and students gain valuable international experience through engagement in innovative projects and partnerships worldwide. Graduate employment rate is 95% which is far above the provincial average. The beautiful 92 acres campus enjoys ocean and mountain views.
Students can choose over 150 programs in the following areas:
– Business and Management
– Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
– Science and Technology
– Art, Design and Performing Arts
– Tourism, Recreation and Hospitality
– Health and Human Services
VIU also offers a Dual Degree program. Students can get MBA from VIU + Master of Science in International Management (MScIM) from University of Hertfordshire in one program.
• Undergraduate, Diploma, Certificate, and Academic and Career Preparation programs 16,680 CAD (per year)
• Master of Business Administration Single degree (MBA) with Project 33,000 CAD
• Single Degree (MBA) with Project and specialization 36,500 CAD
• Dual Degree (MBA/MScIM) with Project 35,000 CAD
• Dual Degree (MBA/MScIM) with Project and Specialization: 38,750 CAD
• Graduate Certificate in Business (GCIB) 20,850 CAD (per program)
Undergraduate Entry Requirements:
HSC – CGPA 3.5
Or GSCE – Minimum 2 A-level and 3 O level subjects with no grade below C
Or IB Diploma – Overall 24 (minimum 6 subjects)
IELTS 6.5 (no band below 6.0) or PTE 65 (no section below 62)
Postgraduate Entry Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum B avg. in the last two years of study
IELTS 7.0 (no band below 6.5) or PTE 65 (no section below 62)
**One year minimum work experience required for MBA programs
Apply now for your desired course for the next Jan’20 intake.
Contact MACES for more info.
Call 01755660012 or [email protected]
Why choose VIU?
• Lower tuition costs compared to most other Canadian universities
• Graduate employment rate of 95%
• Small classes taught by experienced and highly qualified instructor; faculty to student ration is 1:16
• Fully diverse culture with 3,000 international students studying 150 programs