- This event has passed.
Meet Greenwich University at MACES
June 29 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The University of Greenwich offers a world-class learning environment, with a diverse range of programmes while studying in London. The University boasts of its highly experienced faculties who add a lot of value in every student’s life. It has become the first university in the UK to be awarded accreditation by the Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences (APS) for its BSc (Hons) degrees in pharmaceutical sciences.
And you can meet University of Greenwich at MACES on Saturday June 19. Don’t miss the opportunity to get yourself assessed.
Call 01755660012 or [email protected] for more information.
The study options at University of Greenwich:
– Faculty of Liberal Arts and Science
– Business School
– Faculty of Education & Health
– Faculty of Engineering & Science
Undergraduate Degrees (Bachelor’s) Requirements”
For four-year extended degree programmes:
• A High School Certificate with a minimum of 50% or equivalent
• IELTS of 6.0
For Bachelor’s programmes:
• A High School Certificate with a minimum of 70% or equivalent
• IELTS of 6.0
Postgraduate Degrees (Master’s) Requirements:
For entry to our Master’s programmes:
• Four-year bachelor degree with a minimum of 2.5 or 2:2 or equivalent
• IELTS of 6.5
WHY CHOOSE UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH??
– Teaching excellence
– Student achievement
– Modern resources
– Wide international community
– Recognised qualifications
– Successful graduates
– World-class research
– Historic university
– Exceptional support
– Great social opportunities
– Excellent transport links