Strathclyde Business School | Postgraduate Opportunities
May 14 @ 8:00 am - July 31 @ 5:00 pm
Based in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city, the University of Strathclyde is home to students from over 100 countries. It is one of few institutions in the world to have achieved triple accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Strathclyde Business School offers over 200 postgraduate programmes including MSc, PgDip and PgCert from following areas –
• Accounting & Finance
• Work, Employment and Organization
• Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship
• Management Science
• Strategy & Organization
• Strathclyde MBA
• Second-class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent.
• IELTS score of 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each criteria)
For Strathclyde Business School MBA Program applicant must have a minimum of three years’ full-time postgraduate experience where the management of people and resources has played a significant role.
Candidates for all our Full Time MSc programmes in Glasgow will be automatically considered for these scholarships based on their merit –
• Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships of £7,000
• Strathclyde Business School Deans Excellence Scholarships for First Class Degrees of £10,000
Deadline for applying for scholarship is 31st July.
So wait no more and APPLY NOW.
Contact MACES to learn what life at Strathclyde is really all about.
Call 01755660012 or [email protected] for more info.